Tuesday, March 27, 2012

in flight snacks?

Hi All.going on Monday.Booked with First Choice but flying with Balkan air.Havent booked meals as I remember how awful they were a few years ago!!!!Apparently they now do a snack service.Has anyone used this service %26amp; is it any good or should we buy in the airport,as Im not sure if we are able to bring from home with all the new regulations,so would welcome your help.Cheers Joan




|||



Hi. Months ago I returned in Bulgaria with a Wizzair flight. I was carrying some sandwiches in my hand luggage and no one told me, that it%26#39;s not according the regulations. So I think you should bring some food with you and don%26#39;t worry :) Cheers.




|||



Hi Joan





We fly to and from Glasgow to Bourgas 3 or 4 times a year and always take rolls with us and no airline or airport security has ever bothered.





Have a great time



Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment