Thursday, March 29, 2012

Yanakiev Hotel

Can anyone give me some feedback on this hotel. It reads good and I am tempted to book it for March. However none of the main tour operators seem to feature it and this putting me off a bit. It seems to be new so maybe this is the reason why but any further info would be helpful.




|||



Crystal ski do the Yanakiev on their website but when you select it as an option it isn%26#39;t available to book.



Our local Tui travel agent suspects that as it is a fairly new hotel contracts etc.are still being sorted out and that it should be available soon. We will probably book it if it becomes available as it looks really nice. If it%26#39;s the one we%26#39;re thinking of in Borovets it%26#39;s also in an excellent position.




|||



Did you go to this hotel as we are thinking of booking it for Jan 2009? And if so what did you think?



Thx Lisilu




|||



SkiFamilie is right that it%26#39;s newly open hotel- 2007



Also offered by Igluski



I have no personal experience nor with hotel neither with igluski.com (no reviews seen on this site but maybe it%26#39;s additional option to get in touch with one who%26#39;ve been)





good luck




|||



Hi there,





The best deal I found for this hotel is on bulgariaski.com, 97 euros for an apartment, breakfast and dinner incl. We plan to go last week of Feb 09.





It%26#39;s not clear what they charge for kids under 12. I called the reception desk I got the usual unprofessional response which makes me thing the receptionist is wrong about the quoted price (9 euro per kid for breakfast). Way too much!





I know Borovets, the Yanakiev location is excellent. I suspect the cuisine will not be four stars but I am willing to give it a try. Most restaurants in Borovets are rip offs, big time.





I%26#39;d appreciate any price info for this hotel from you guys.




|||



I booked this hotel through Ski direct online via Inghams, i will post a review when i get back in early March. £623 per person, for flights, transfers, HB, lift pass, equipent hire and ski lessons



No comments:

Post a Comment