Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Car rental - warning

I would just like to warn anyone going on holidays to Bulgaria about the terrible experience I am having with rentomobile.com.





I attempted to rent a people carrier fro my holiday in August 2009. I put in the booking on their website and they immediately debited the full cost from my credit card account. They then said they would contact me to let me know if the car was available. They didn%26#39;t- when I contacted them it transpired the car was not available. I was promised a refund. I have not received it- I have emailed and rang them many times- and they have just fobbed me off with lies- saying my money would be in my account in the next few days etc or that they would check with their and call me back. They have basically taken me for a fool. So I would advise anyone renting a car to avoid this company like the plague..





Fiona



September 2009






|||



Fiona, Have you contacted your credit card company and advised them. They should refund you and take it up to reclaim.





Toonman




|||



Sorry to hear of your bad experience Fiona. I%26#39;ve hired a car in Bulgaria many times and I%26#39;ve had no problems.



As Toonman says, if you paid £100+ on a credit card, the card company should arrange the refund for you.



Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment