Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Our Report



We are just back from our holiday in Sunny Beach. I travelled with my husband and my two sons who are 8 and 3. I must admit, after reading some reviews on Sunny Beach I was very worried about our hols. In fact we had a brilliant holiday. We stayed at the Summer Dreams apartments which were clean and spacious with excellent cleaners, we had our linen and towels changed every other day. We also found the Bulgarian people very friendly and helpful. They were excellent with my two sons. We ate in The Corner Pub which did great british meals, our boys loved the large yorkie puddings with mash and sausages. They also had a Parrot show on one night and Coco the Clown one night which my 3 year old is still going on about. We also enjoyed an Indian and Chineese. Please avoid McDonalds as they try to rip you off, we went once and didn%26#39;t go back. We also ate at Las Palmas which had excellent food and very reasonable prices. Staff very nice and quick too.



We did see a couple of fruit sellers when we were going to the beach but a polite NO is sufficient and they move on. We never saw any ladys of the night or any other trouble when we were out at night. We enjoyed the Kharma karaoke bar and felt safe walking back to our apartment after 12 at night. One thing is that it does get very busy with young people along at the Kuban Hotel area at night. We avoided going along there too late as we had they boys and it was too busy.



So after all that worrying we had an excellent holiday, met lovely people and can%26#39;t wait to go back.




|||



Hi Gena





Glad to hear you and your family had a wonderful holiday, my family and I go in 12 days, not that I am counting !!!!! ha ha ha ha. it is also nice to hear you didn%26#39;t see anything unpleasant.





Regards



Shell




|||



Thanks for a great report Gena21. Bulgaria is a great country to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment