Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Car Hire from Sofia

Last time we arrived at Sofia and used Europcar, but weren%26#39;t too happy with the service.



Can anyone advise me which other car hire companies operate from Sofia airport?



Thanks!




|||



Check out this site,they have nice rent-a-car service:



www.bgaccommodations.com




|||



Thanks for the link Poni but I%26#39;ve had no reply from my email sent over a week ago, maybe not too reliable.



Would appreciate any other suggestions of car hire companies located at Sofia airport.



Thanks again!




|||



economy car rentals.com



used them a couple of times.




|||



try



www.tstravel.net



www.sikongroup.com



www.motoroads.com




|||



Hi, I just had a car last week from http://www.rentacarbg.net/ the cars are not brand new but only a few years old and much cheaper than the bigger rental companies, I had a ford Fiesta for 120 levs for friday morning to Monday late afternoon, no deposit required and all done with cash, you can use a credit card if you want. Person delivering the car at the airport in Sofia spoke good English and friendly, and no problems giving the car back to them. I would definetly use them again.




|||



WelshLady and Tufty, thank-you for the website details. I%26#39;ve been in touch with the first 3 so far and sikongroup were very helpful and the website was precise, also they are cash only which is fine with me if it keeps the prices lower :-) Will try rentacar.net as a comparison also. Again, my thanks for your advice.




|||



I now one that i used at my vacations, %26lt;a href=%26quot;decodecarhire.co.uk/car-hire/…sofia.html%26quot;%26gt;%26lt;car hire milan%26lt;/a%26gt; :)

No comments:

Post a Comment