Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Apartments

hi to all



Does anyone own an apartment in sunny beach I could rent for a week in june?



family live in Bulgaria since November, love it here, and would like to take the children all around BG, first stop sunny beach. Also any advice on other places to visit would be much appreciated.



Anna




|||



You should have no problems renting an apartment in Sunny Beach....there are so many. Im sure someone will report back to you soon.



If you are in SB, Nessebur is a must place to visit and also Sv Vlas is close by. North of Varna, I would recommend Balchik and Cape Kaliakra.



I have visited Veliko Turnovo and love it there.




|||



Thanks welshlady



I hope so! thanks for advice on other places too. Will definantly go, heard a lot about Varna.



anna




|||



Hi Anna, Have a look at these sites for starters. They will give you an idea( some priced in Euro%26#39;s some Sterling )



If Any take your fancy and we can probably get some reviews





holidayhomes.org/bulgaria/…rentals.html





http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/sunny-beach/





There are literally hundreds of apartments in SB and loads of sites.





Toonman




|||



Thanks Toonman



will let you know if I see any



Anna




|||



Hi Toonman



Yes you%26#39;re right there are hundreds!! I liked the look of a few, so here goes. Karolina Complex, Robinson Gardens, Grandfort Complex, Sunnyday2 and Villa Rosi, have you heard of any of them?



Anna




|||



Hi Anna,



Will try and find some info for you. Here is a link to a 3D map of Sunny Beach which highlights most of the hotels, apartments etc. Obviously some of the new ones built in last 18 months will be missing. The very centre of SB is the Hotel Kuban so let that be your guide as to your location choices. Majority of outlying places would be 20-25 min walk at most.





sunnybeachmap.com/sunny_map_eng/3d_map_eng.p…





Toonman




|||



Here is a review of Robinson Gardens for sommer 08.





tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g499086-d115800…





The Karolina is right on the outskirts of SB, in fact you are very close to the lovely little town of Nessebar.





Sunny Day 2 info





www.balkanholidays.co.uk/summer/acc.do…





Golden Fort is quite central, near to bars,shops etc and about 10 minute walk to centre. Ashton Hall Apartments also opposite seem to get decent write ups in the past.





Toonman




|||



Thanks Toonman



Very helpful. I%26#39;ve got the names of the restaurants you%26#39;ve mentioned in previous posts, so we should have a ball!!




|||



For anyone reading this thread: Try to avoid the Karolina Complex at any cost! I had booked with Skoosh.com who assured me that my reservation was for a hotel room. When I came to the hotel I was handed the keys in a paper cd cover and dragged together with my wheelchair-using dad around the whole complex to be put into an apartment with no telephone or toilette paper, wires sticking out of the A/C socket, fungus smell in the bathroom, and wifi signal, however advertised, barely reaching our balcony. Going down to the reception to have the issues sorted, I faced two grumpy ladies (one of them being unfortunately the hotel manager) who only kept repeating that they were not able to help me while rolling their eyes and telling each other in Bulgarian what a jerk I was not realizing that I could still understand them although I was speaking in English... There were rotten apples in a plastic bag next to the elevator on our floor upon our arrival. They were only taken away by the maids three days later after I had put our rubbish next to them. The hoter water stopped running twice during our one-week stay and it took 24+hrs to get that fixed (a flier was put up next to the elevator during our stay saying the guests were going to be charged 20Leva if they turned the heater to a maximum and it broke due to that). Finally, the EDGE of the beach is about 250mtrs from the closest corner of the complex but then you still have to cross about 200mtrs strip using wooden walks in a very deteriorated state. On a similar note, be aware that the hotel pool did not have almost any sun at all throughout the whole day (end Aug/beg Sept). I must say, the hotel restaurant was great, nice atmosphere, friendly service, and very tasty cuisine... At the end, Skoosh.com sent me an email about two weeks ago to ask my for my feedback on Karolina. I breifly described the story, the review was then showing as pending for a couple of days and then when I checked back a few days ago, it told me that I had not submitted any reviews yet... Do I need to add anything else? :oD




|||



Don%26#39;t forget to put your Hotel review on this site. Go to left hand side of page and click hotels in Sunny Beach.







Toonman

No comments:

Post a Comment