Monday, April 23, 2012

victoria palace

hi just booked for victoria palace in sep is this a



nice hotal it looks good and there is just me and my



wife going for 2 weeks start of sep how much money



do you think we will need cheers lee




|||



Lee, A lot will depend on what you intend to do, excursions, shopping etc.



My better half and I always used to have £1000 for 2 weeks yet we always came back with plenty, now we just take our flex account card and use at ATM%26#39;s.





The VP does look a picture and is impressive when you enter, however, it does get bad press at times over it%26#39;s dining facilities and food. My own brother in law stayed there and didn%26#39;t like it.



The good thing is there are plenty of places to eat out cheaply so that wouldn%26#39;t be an issue for me.





Have you read the reviews of the hotel yet?





Toonman

No comments:

Post a Comment