Wednesday, April 25, 2012

accommodation in varna

Hello,





I am looking to stay in Varna town rather than Golden sands but would ideally love to find a reasonably priced hotel with a pool for a few days. I thought I found one called Detelina which looks relatively close on the map but they say it is 13km away from the town centre!



could anyone help me on this or recommend a reasonably priced place to stay and maybe a hotel that lets visitors use its pool faciltes!



Thanks :)




|||



Hi! I prefer Varna way over Golden Sands. A combination, ie 2-3 days in GS and the rest (weekend is best) in Varna is very nice.





I stayed at the hotel Odessos in Varna. The best location in town. 3 stars and not to expencive.





I dont think there is hotels withs pools facilities in central Varna.





But hotel Odessos is only 1-2 minutes walk to the beach. Very nice and not so crowded as in GS.





It is also a lot cheaper to eat and drink in Varna. And the restaurants are fare better!




|||



Hi,



We stayed in the Odessos a few years ago- its brilliant for location and cheap...only thing is it doesn%26#39;t have a pool...

No comments:

Post a Comment