Monday, April 23, 2012

Kassandra Apartments



My husband our 2 sons and myself are going to Sunny Beach on 17/08/09 and will be staying at the Kassandra Apartments. Wondering if anybody knows exactly where they are located. We have been to Sunny Beach on numerous occasions and love it there. (Only came back in June from our last holiday there!!). So if anyone knows their location it would be great and if anyone has stayed there I would love to hear their opinions on these apartments pls. Thanks




|||



Hi Mary, I have never heard of these apartments so I can only assume they are new build for this year.



Will try and dig a bit deeper for you.





Toonman




|||



Hi Toonman, Thank you very much for trying to find out for me. It is appreciated. Even though it is booked now it would be still nice to know where about they are located. All we wanted basically is a place to sleep as hopefully we wont be spending much time indoors!

No comments:

Post a Comment