Monday, April 23, 2012

Taxi by night

Hi, I%26#39;m traveling to Nessebar next week and will be staying for a week. This is my first time in Bulgaria, and I%26#39;m traveling alone.





Would it be safe taking a taxi from Sunny Beach to Nessebar at night? Or would you recommend walking? Or should I just rent a scooter?





thx! =)




|||



I wouldn%26#39;t recommend walking along a dark road.



I would get a taxi but remember to ask and agree a price before you get in. Worth asking 2 or 3 taxi drivers for a price, you will soon get a competitive price.





Toonman




|||



The last bus from Sunny Beach to Nessebur is about 12 midnight, cost 1lev. I would only pay 15lev max for a taxi, so agree a price before getting in.



Personally, would not recommend a scooter. I do drive whilst in Bulgaria, but never at night. Some of the roads are dangerous,especially on a scooter, as there are many potholes! Also the police are on patrol every night and stopping motorists.

No comments:

Post a Comment