Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hotel Regina

Hi has anyone been to the hotel Regina? I%26#39;m going there by myself next summer but I have friends staying in the Polyusi down the road and just wondered what to expect as there are no reviews on here for my hotel.





Thank you.




|||



Hi there, One brief report here off the BeachBulgaria site.





≈ From Adele %26amp; Carla from Scotlandddddd, sent on 08 October 2008



Hotel Regina Was Amazing :D :D :D the staff were friendly and helpful the hotel was spotless. Its just next to the beach and the shops had a FANTASTIC time :D going back next year woo hoo!





Here is a link to the hotels website.





http://www.hotelregina.bg/en/en1.htm





Toonman




|||



I was there in 2007, staff were great they also had a 24hr pool par out side, entertainment not the best but really close to the nite life. They serve the best cosmopolitans ever!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment