Monday, April 23, 2012

Upgrade to AI at Iberostar Sunny Beach

I can%26#39;t find the post now but I swear I read that you can upgrade to AI at the Iberostar Sunny Beach? When we booked with Thomas Cook it was not an option, it is now thought and cost £84.00 per week per adult.





Anyone upgraded recently? How much is it?





Actually before replying how many levs to the £ would be useful as well. I%26#39;ve not ordered my currancey yet!!





Also, are cashpoints plentiful?





All replies appreciated





Getting excited now we go on Monday 27th July





AMT




|||



Plenty of cashpoints near to Iberostar. 3 banks opposite the Hotel Kuban, just 2 mins away from hotel.





In the resort you are getting 2.20 lev to the £.



CO-OP at home 2.07.





You can upgrade at the hotel, believe the cost is 35 lev per day so your deal appears quite good.





Toonman

No comments:

Post a Comment