Thursday, April 19, 2012

how muh money i need to bring with me to sunny beach??

i am 22 years old i am coming only to enjoy...



i mean how much i need only for alc%26#39; clubs only this stuuf without food or buying staff like clothing or other staff only to enjoy ???




|||



If it was me i would bring about 500euro for the week as when ur over there u will see things that u will buy ....ur better of taking enought than to little..




|||



During Happy Hour, two cocktails cost about £5.





A pint of beer is about £1 (depending on where you go - I saw some places advertising it free).





The MacDonalds is more expensive than in the UK, but other restaurants you%26#39;re looking at about £5 - 10 per head for one course and one drink.





The beach rides range from about £5 to £25 or so for the Paragliding.





I think that the entrance to the night clubs might be slightly more expensive - £10 I think someone said, but apparently women get in free before midnight.




|||



I%26#39;m heading to Sunny Beach in just over a week for 11 days. Group of us 20 year old lads and was also wondering how much to take out? I%26#39;ve heard drinks are pretty cheap but didn%26#39;t know whether this would be the same in big clubs such as Lazur, Orange etc. Apart from drinking/clubbing we%26#39;ll want to try and fit in stuff like crazy golf, water parks during some of the days and obviously need to it too! Was thinking about £500? Think I took about £420 to Magaluf last year although that was only a week.




|||



Oh and also am I better off exchangng my money out there or is there not a huge difference?




|||



Much better rate in the resort to change your sterling notes ( clean,unmarked or torn )



Only use banks or the STRINGS exchange opposite Hotel Diamond for best rate. Crown Exchange booths are also ok but DO NOT use any other type of booth or anyone who approaches you on the street as you will get seriously ripped off.





Toonman




|||



Thanks very much, how much would you advise taking out?




|||



BTW, you get a better exchange rate for English bank notes than for Scottish or Northern Irish ones. Ridiculous I know, but there it is!





I don%26#39;t know about the cost of drinks in the clubs.





But £500 would seem to me to be enough for a week for one person (unless the drinks in clubs are very dear.)




|||



I got home on Friday after a week in SB and spent about 900levs (£400).





I was with a large group of all ages so we done most things; waterparks, crazy golf, bungee etc. On top of that we drank beer all day everyday and always ended up in a club.



Even in the nightclubs its only 2.50 levs for a bottle of beer so still very reasonable.





I went for 2 weeks last year and spent roughly about the same (per week).




|||



Hey,





i just got bak from a week in sunny beach, me n ma pal both 23, we spent £200 each exactly, we ate breakfast in hotel every day which was great, got toasties 4 lunch at frankos more of less everyday n were gettin a good dinner at all the restaurants round about hotel Arda, usually a 2 - 3 course meal. we always drank down that end at beginnin of night as much cheaper then headed 2 bar amoroa. we were out every night and always drunk, went 2 water park, got a tattoo, played mini golf. we had a great time and all on £200, we took bank cards 2 lift more but didnt need 2, my other friends were stayin nearer 2 main strip and spend bout £350.




|||



Just for your Information...





On Tuesday in the Crown Exchanges These were the following rates:





GBP English: £ 1.00 = 2.17 LEV



Sctland Pound: £ 1.00 = 1.98 Lev



Northern Ireland £1.00 = 1.98 Lev



Euro € 1.00 = 1.91 Lev





I asked the lady why was there a difference between Northern Irish, Scottish notes ... she couldn,t tell me...



So change these before you go into English notes for more value!!

No comments:

Post a Comment