Saturday, April 21, 2012

Phone charges

I%26#39;m with Orange. How much would it cost me to call a Bulgarian in Sunny Beach on a mobile?




|||



Sorry Paul, Im on Vodafone BUT... my guess is not very much. If you%26#39;re worried about phone charges use one of the many phone %26#39;kiosks%26#39; dotted around the resort, or the telephone exchange, next door to the Post Office near the Condor..




|||



HI Paul





I am with orange, it will cost 8p to send a txt cant remember how much to call but it is not that much and all incoming calls will not be charged this is with a contract, dont know about pay as you go. Check out the orange website for details





try one of the phonecards or just use the local pay phone if you are not sure




|||



There%26#39;s something I didn%26#39;t make clear. I%26#39;d like to call someone in Sunny Beach from the UK. How much would that be?




|||



I usually send a text message and that costs 20p. I have skype on the computor though, so if I want to talk to Bulgarian friends usually do it that way...and its FREE. Great to see them too, with a webcam.




|||



im with t.mobile and costs me arond 70p per min to call my friend evo in sunny beach

No comments:

Post a Comment