Saturday, April 21, 2012

royal helena park

I am going to bulgaria in a few weeks and staying at the royal helena park with my partner who is in a wheelchair,does anybody know if he will be able to use the pool? anyway of getting electric wheelchair whilst there.






|||



Hi





With regards to the pool I would not have thought it would be a problem, the only issue at the Helena Park is the pool is normally very cold. If its too cold you could always use the indoor pool inside the Helena sands. As for getting electic wheelchairs I have no idea, havent seen them. You should have a great time at the Helena resort, from my experience of staying there on many occasions it is the best hotel in Sunny Beach and they do cater for people in wheelchairs, have seen numerous people in there that use them.



Have a great holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment