Saturday, April 21, 2012

thinking of going to sunny beach 2010 please help?

hi hubby and myself are looking at sunny beach for a special holiday 2010 as i will be 40 and he 50 so we want something a bit special. want to go bed and breakfast so where would you advise. i have been looking at some reviews and im horrified had a terrible holiday last year in tunisia so dont want to make the same mistake. so if you could please give me sme advice that would be great.thank you




|||



If you are looking for good quality hotels then I%26#39;d look at Iberostar Sunny Beach Resort Hotel, Rui Helena , Barcelo Royal Beach. I wouldn%26#39;t worry so much about B%26amp;B, get the hotel first and just eat out as and when it takes your fancy due to the good value to be had and prices.





I notice one smaller hotel getting superb write ups who cater B%26amp;B and only about 10 mins away from the centre. Hotel L %26amp; B .



I normally go for the Iberostar but have booked for the L%26amp;B this year so will add my own review later on. See reviews under the Sunny Beach Hotels on the left side of page.





Toonman




|||



Sunny Beach is a great resort for families, but I am not sure it would make a %26#39;special%26#39; holiday for landmark birthdays!!



However, the Victoria Hotel is really nice and faces right onto the beach. I would suggest not going half board or fully Inclusive as it is so cheap to eat out and there is a great choice of restaurants.





Hope you have a good holiday - wherever you go!!




|||



have been to sunny beach before a great place to holiay in we are goin again this year for my husbands 40th birthday we like to go self catering as not timmed when to eat we are staying in aparmens in a complex called chateau del mar newly built very posh very helpful and very friendly hope you do come to sunny beach and have a great time next year birthday wishes for you both for then




|||



Hi,





My wife and I have just returned from Sunny Beach and we stayed in a self catering apartment in a new complex called Flores Park. This is quite well situated just behind the bus station.





Food around that area is very good and very well priced - we went to an %26quot;all you can eat and drink%26quot; from 6pm till 9pm at a place called %26quot;Chourchoura%26quot; (I think) that cost us 15 levs each and also ate at the Iris Hotel, which was very well priced and very good too. Also these places do fairly reasonable priced breakfasts too.





Have a good holiday.





Dave




|||



Hi we stayed at the Majestic last year, beautiful hotel, asked for a sea view room, it was stunning, would recomend it for a special holiday.. regards Diane




|||



Look elsewhwere, the place is rotten to the core with corruption and huge unreported crime levels.




|||



I am just back from Sunny Beach and would not recommend it for a couple on a special occasion - unless u are 18/19.





Its pretty much on a par with Blackpool, just a bit sunnier.





If you decide to go, we stayed at the Iberostar Sunny Beach and it was excellent/




|||



Hi,



As much as I love Bulgaria and Sunny Beach I don%26#39;t think I would choose it as a destination for a %26quot;special holiday%26quot;...... However my choice of what I would call %26quot;special%26quot; may be very different to yours..... I have a young daughter so for my 40th we visited Orlando....If it had just been me and my partner it would have been a Nile cruise followed by a week in Sharm or maybe a trip to SriLanka or Goa.... Lots of people would consider somewhere like the Maldives as a perfect place to go for a once in a lifetime holiday, I personally wouldn%26#39;t say thankyou as there wouldn%26#39;t be enough for me to do..... Have a think as to what would be special to you and your partner and then check out some of the other boards and I%26#39;m sure you will soon come up with a perfect destination that suits your needs.





Kind regards





Meg x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment