Thursday, April 19, 2012

Bulgarians

We have just arrived back from Nessebar.



Found the Bulgarians quite abrupt and rude at times.



Always frowning, notice their foreheads! Botox would help them I think.



You may get the odd one or two friendlys but majority



do not look happy.



Be on your guard at all times like anywhere else.



They drive like lunatics also.



We didn%26#39;t feel welcome in some places, but I think its there nature to be abrupt.



Don%26#39;t take it personally. I was just my normal friendly self and at times over friendly just to humour them.






|||



I would also like to say that I tried to learn the lingo and one chap didn%26#39;t really appreciate it.



I asked him how to say thankyou and bye but he wasn%26#39;t impressed.



Other countries I have been to always welcome you sampling their lingo.




|||



Seems you were unlucky Manz. There is a problem with a few who have very little English and therefore have a problem communicating with the Brits.



They have the choice at school to study either English or German.



I have tried to learn the language over the years, a little bit more every time I visit and this has always been welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment