Thursday, April 19, 2012

Hawaii Hotel . Nessebar.

Be prepared for a shock!!!



Just stayed there for 1 week, it was Diabolical (not sure if that is correct spelling?)



Lift very small and unsafe, only the one door that pulls open. Breaks down occassionally, not good when there is 13 floors.



Breakfast was cold, no hot plates!!! Fruit mouldy!!!



Very grumpy staff, but thats Bulgarians nature I think. Always have frowns.



Bathrooms slippy when you have showered, but you could sit on the loo and shower for stability.



Beds hard as a rock.



Balcony slippy due to aircon leaking.



The list is endless.



I would have prefered to camp in my pop up tent with my creature comforts, at least the airbeds are comfy and my breakfast is hot.






|||



The Hawaii is one of the lowest grade hotels in the resort and is dated .



Some brochures have it classed as a 3*, it is a 2* and very basic.





My advice would be always go for a 3*+ or above unless of course you just want a very cheap break and only require a place to sleep.





Toonman




|||



I just think that it was dangerous, It would be demolished in this country!! Obviously their health and safety standards aren%26#39;t very good.



I have booked cheapo hols in the past and never had owt like that before.

No comments:

Post a Comment