Thursday, April 19, 2012

Do I take euros or lev when I go to Sunny Beach on 14th?

I%26#39;ve been reading all the reviews and they have helped me so much but I%26#39;ve noticed some people quote using euros and some lev? Which is the best currency to use while there? We%26#39;re off to Riu Evrika on 14th for a week and can%26#39;t wait, me, my hubby and 2 teenage daughters.




|||



Hi - I%26#39;m a %26#39;naughty welsh girl%26#39; too!





We%26#39;re going tomorrow from Cardiff for a week so we%26#39;ll just miss you.





I%26#39;ve used lev everytime I%26#39;ve been to Sunny Beach - remembering to use the Crown exchange booths ;)





But they take Euros in Bourgas airport.





Hope you have a great holiday.




|||



Definitely the lev. Just take clean, no tears, £20 notes and exchange in the banks or CROWN EXCHANGES. Do not use any other booths unless you want it to ruin your holiday.



String Exchange opposite Hotel Diamond is also excellent.





Toonman




|||



Just dont change them at the airport, the exchange rate is brutal!!




|||



Thank you all so much for replying, I%26#39;ll get £20 notes from the bank on Monday and look for the Crown booths.




|||



Well well, two naughty Welsh girls on their way to Sunny Beach!!!!



This GOOD Welsh girl wont arrive until 31st August...MR Toonman, will tell you how good I am!!!!



Take clean notes, £20, £10 or even £5 and change as mentioned above. When I was out there in June, best rate was String, opposite Diamond Hotel but there is also a branch other side of the crossroads to the main bus station.



Enjoy. Iechyd Da.




|||



Thanks for all the advice, I%26#39;ve been reading all the reviews, you and toonman should set up your own forum as you%26#39;re the experts on Bulgaria lol. Looking forward to this break so much x




|||



Most definitely take Lev for what you think you will spend %26amp; put it in your safe %26amp; take any extra you might spend in clean £10 %26amp; £20 notes %26amp; exchange only at CROWN EXCHANGES in SB

No comments:

Post a Comment