Thursday, April 19, 2012

Transport:

Hi, can anyone tell me if there is a bus that goes from Sunny Beach to the town of Sliven. Thanks in aticipation.




|||



You will need to get a bus to Bourgas then a bus from there to Sliven,




|||



Many thanks, hoping to go to Bulgaria next May, might stay in Bourgas which will make getting to Sliven easier. Do you know if Bourgas has enough to offer for a 2 week holiday?




|||



Welsh Lady



I believe that Mama Carol and Tony went to Sliven from Sunny Beach the day Moira and I met you at the Iris. So I suppose that they would have up to date info on prices, times etc.





AllanAlba




|||



I stayed in Bourgas a couple of years ago and liked it a lot. It is a large town with all the usual things eg bars, clubs etc. Plus very close to a beach much used by Bulgarians but larely unknown to Brits.





Depends what you want from a holiday but I thought it was a good base.





Depending on how extravagant you want to be you could also get a taxi from the airport to Sliven. A local driver from Yambol will charge you around 100 lev for a pickup at any time. If you need a contact number give me a shout.

No comments:

Post a Comment