Thursday, April 19, 2012

Hello, some questions about the hotels

Hello On 23 August I go for the first time Sonny Beach.



I wanted to ask about the number of hotels that I worry about them.



Hotels are:



PLANETA



MERIDIAN



Trakia Plaza



COLOSSEUM





I wanted to know how close they are to the center and the sea?



Level of food, swimming pool, service, etc.







Thank you Sahar




|||



The Planeta is very central for bars/restaurants and about 5 mins to the beach/promenade.



Meridian is a little further away from the centre but once again next to loads of bars/restaurants. Would take about 10 minutes to walk to central area.



Can%26#39;t comment on the food/service as I personally haven%26#39;t stayed in any of them. Have you read reviews under hotels in Sunny Beach( link in Left hand top corner.





Toonman

No comments:

Post a Comment